Electric Lawn Equipment
Apply for an electric lawn equipment incentive in 2022. Rebate now available for corded or battery-powered options of:
- Push or self-propelled lawnmowers
- String trimmers
- Leaf blowers
- There are many advantages to electric lawn equipment technologies,
- No oil to change.
- No pesky spark plugs or fuel filters.
- Traditionally quieter than fossil fuel engines
- No need to purchase excess gasoline or fuel additives.
- No carbon monoxide emissions.
See www.bcremc.com/incentives/ for more details and application forms.
Now available, up to $50 for a HVAC tune-up service or preventative maintenance rebate. Hire a licensed HVAC contractor to perform a pre-determined list of services on your current air source heat pump or air conditioning cooling unit. There are many advantages to a preventative maintenance service for HVAC equipment:
- Fewer major repairs in the future
- More indoor comfort
- Increased lifespan of equipment
- Lower utility bills
- Better air circulation and quality of cooling/heating
- Peace of mind that equipment is ready for upcoming cooling or heating season