youth tour to Washington, d.c.
Students who will be high school seniors in the fall of 2019 can apply for this trip of a lifetime to our nation’s Capital. The Indiana delegation will meet in Indianapolis on June 13 and travel to Gettysburg and the Flight 93 9/11 Memorial before going to Washington, D.C., for a week of sight seeing and tours. Students will return to Indianapolis on June 20.
touchstone energy camp
Students who will be entering seventh grade in the fall of 2019 can apply for a chance to attend Touchstone Energy Camp at Camp Tecumseh, June 5-8. Students will experience zip lining, swimming, horseback riding and archery, along with learning about electric safety and the role electric co-ops play in our communities.
ORANGE COUNTY REMC continuously looks for ways to support our community.
That’s why each year we assist our young members in their pursuit of higher education by awarding scholarships to our graduating seniors.
- APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be a cooperative member.
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be participating in Operation Round Up.
- Applicant must be a 2019 graduating senior and have maintained a cumulative grade point average of a C or higher.
- Applicant must provide a current high school transcript.
- Applicant must submit application and transcript to cooperative no later than Feb. 15.
- Recipient must be eligible to enroll as a full time student in the fall of 2019. Proof of enrollment must be presented to cooperative.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP:
Visit myremc.coop to download an application and learn more.
Deadline to apply for all student programs is Feb. 15.
Visit www.myremc.coop and look under “News and Events” for more information and links to online applications.