Baja Fish Tacos
- 2 (7.6-oz.) packages frozen garlic butter-flavor grilled fish fillets
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 T. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1/8 t. salt
- 8 taco shells or corn tortillas (5 or 6 inches in diameter), warmed
- Red or green taco sauce
Bake fish as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix coleslaw mix, cilantro, onions, oil, lime juice and salt in medium bowl. Let stand 20 minutes.
Cool fish slightly. Flake into large pieces with fork. To assemble tacos, fill taco shells with fish, coleslaw mixture and taco sauce.
Charlotte Rymph, Monterey, Indiana