Each year we invest in our community by assisting our young members in their pursuit of higher education by awarding scholarships to our graduating seniors.
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be a cooperative member.
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be participating in Operation Round Up.
- Applicant must be a 2022 graduating senior and have maintained a cumulative grade point average of a C or higher.
- Applicant must provide a current high school transcript.
- Applicant must submit application and transcript to cooperative no later than Feb. 18.
- Recipient must be eligible to enroll as a full time student in the fall of 2022. Proof of enrollment must be presented to cooperative.
How to apply
Visit www.myremc.coop to download an application and learn more. Submit your application by Feb. 18.