The Indiana Electric Cooperatives’ online application for Page Day is now available! Page Day is a unique opportunity for high school students to spend a day at the Indiana Statehouse learning about the legislative process.
WHAT IS PAGE DAY?
- Open to Indiana high school students
- Spend a day at the Statehouse with students from around Indiana
- Tour the Statehouse, participate in a mock bill activity, hear from guest speakers
- Possibility to meet and/or observe legislators
HOW/WHEN DO I APPLY?
- Online student applications open Nov. 1 – Jan. 5
- Visit IECPageDay.org for more information.
WHAT ABOUT MISSING SCHOOL?
- Indiana law allows Hoosier students to serve as a page one day per legislative session and receive an excused absence from school.
This year, Page Day will take place on Jan. 24 and Feb. 20. Visit IECPageDay.org to learn more and apply!