Having trouble paying your bill?

Posted on Jan 05 2023 in Decatur County REMC
Woman looking at bill

Qualifying households can receive winter heating and limited summer cooling assistance from the state’s Energy Assistance Program.

More information is available by calling 1-800-382-9895, and a directory of intake offices by county is available by visiting the website www.in.gov/ihcda.

Many township trustees also offer energy assistance.