How long has it been since you updated your contact information with us? You might not have your landline anymore, but we could still have it listed as the primary number on your account record. Because your contact information is our connection to you, it is important to make sure we have your information listed correctly on your account, including cell phone numbers and email. Having this information allows us to contact you when there is going to be a planned outage or when an outage occurs.
Be sure to let us know how to reach you
You may use one of the following options to update your contact information:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated contact information.
- Call the automated phone system 24/7: 800-897-7362.
- Call our billing department during office hours, M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 800-897-7362.
- Mail your updated contact information to Boone REMC, P.O. Box 563, Lebanon, IN 46052.
- SmartHub is an option for enrolled members to update contact information, as well as view electricity use and pay bills online with a mobile app.
The contact information you provide allows us to better serve you. Your contact information is kept strictly confidential.