CAMP KILOWATT | June 8-11
A fun, unique and electrifying camp experience designed for students entering seventh grade in 2022. Horseback riding, canoeing, zip lining, archery, swimming, learning about electrical safety and bucket truck rides.
APPLY: Go to campkilowatt.org to apply. Applications must be completed online by March 1.
INDIANA YOUTH TOUR | June 16-23
Orange County REMC wants to send you on a weeklong, all-inclusive trip of a lifetime to Washington, D.C. Visit monuments, museums, legislators, make new friends, and learn about our nation’s history.
APPLY: Go to myremc.coop and look under “Community” and then “Youth Programs” to apply. Applications must be completed online by March 1.
COOPERATIVE CALENDAR OF STUDENT ART CONTEST 2023
Since 1998, Indiana Connection and participating Indiana electric cooperatives have held an annual art contest for Indiana students in grades kindergarten through 12. The winning works from each grade are then used to illustrate the Cooperative Calendar of Student Art that participating REMCs/RECs have distributed.
ENTER: Visit indianaconnection.org/for-youth/art-contest/. Enter your artwork by March 18.
ORANGE COUNTY REMC SCHOLARSHIPS
Each year we invest in our community by assisting our young members in their pursuit of higher education by awarding scholarships to our graduating seniors.
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be a cooperative member.
- The parents or legal guardians of the applicant must be participating in Operation Round Up.
- Applicant must be a 2022 graduating senior and have maintained a cumulative grade point average of a C or higher.
- Applicant must provide a current high school transcript.
- Applicant must submit application and transcript to cooperative no later than Feb. 18.
- Recipient must be eligible to enroll as a full time student in the fall of 2022. Proof of enrollment must be presented to cooperative.
How to apply for a scholarship
Visit www.myremc.coop to download an application and learn more. Submit your application by Feb. 18.