Once you have your director election packet, you can vote online or mail in your ballot.
Voting by mail
• Mark your selections by completely filling in the box next to your choice.
• Do not mail to the Marshall County REMC office.
• Detach and place into the enclosed return envelope. Mail to:
Survey & Ballot Systems
7653 Anagram Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
Envelopes must be received no later than March 31. Please allow sufficient time for delivery.
- To access the login page of the official 2023 Marshall County REMC election, please type directvote.net/MCREMC into the address bar located at the top of your internet screen.
- Your member number and election passcode will be provided in your director election packet. Use both numbers to login.
- Once registered, follow the online voting instructions.
- Online voting began March 1, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2023.
- Do not mail your ballot if you plan to vote online.
- If you have problems voting online, please email@example.com.
All members who vote will be entered to win the following prizes:
- 20 $50 REMC bill credits
- 5 $150 REMC bill credits
- Grand prize drawing — $500 REMC bill credit