- 1 lb. hamburger
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16-oz.) can kidney beans
- 1 (10.75-oz.) can tomato soup
- 1 (10.75-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Sour cream, to taste
- Salsa, to taste
- Shredded cheese, to taste
- Tortilla chips
Brown hamburger, onion and pepper. Add rice, kidney beans, soups and taco seasoning. Put in a greased 9×13” casserole dish. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes. Serve with sour cream, salsa, shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
Cook’s note: This dish is so easy to make and can be made a day ahead.
Kaylene Rhodes, Newberry, Indiana