New Orleans-Style Pizza
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- ¼ cup chopped pepperoncini peppers
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 t. oregano
- 3 oz. diced ham
- 3 oz. diced salami
- 1½ cups (6 oz.) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 12-inch pre-made pizza crust
Combine celery, olives, peppers, olive oil, garlic, and oregano.
Stir in meats and cheese and spoon on the crust. Bake at 375 F for 12-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
by Ruth Ann King, Warsaw