Grilled Rosemary-Salmon Spedini
- 2 t. minced fresh rosemary
- 2 t. olive oil
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 t. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 t. lemon juice
- ½ t. sea salt
- ¼ t. ground black pepper
- 1 lb. center-cut salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 8 sturdy rosemary branches, stripped of leaves or 8 (12-inch) wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
Pre-heat grill to medium-high. Combine the rosemary, oil, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Add the salmon, and toss to coat. Alternating between tomatoes and salmon, divide the mixture among the prepared skewers. Oil the grill-rack. Grill the spedini, gently turning once, until the salmon is completely cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes total. Serve immediately.
Jordana Van, Memphis, Ind.