Bacon-Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ t. salt
- ¼ t. pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 T. mustard
- Prepared 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles or relish
- 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Brown ground beef with onion; drain. Add salt and pepper. Prepare sauce by mixing ketchup and mustard. Spread sauce on pizza crust. Spread ground beef mixture over sauce. Sprinkle pickles, bacon and tomatoes evenly over top, then cover with cheese. Bake at 375 F for 25-30 minutes.
Sarah Oyler, Delphi, Ind.