Southeastern Indiana REMC offers a rebate for single room or whole home installations.
- Rebated equipment must be installed in primary residence.
- Single room installations must be:
- Located and serviced by member
- Occupied/used year-round (seasonal
- occupancy does not qualify)
- Submission must be within 90 days of installation date.
- Purchase date must be between Jan. 1, 2022, and Dec. 15, 2022.
- The rebated equipment needs to be installed/purchased prior to submission of the application.
SEER ≥ 19, EER ≥ 12.5 — Variable/multi-speed compressor required unless noted otherwise.
All members must complete the Mini-Split Heat Pump Rebate application, provide proof of purchase and a copy of the equipment’s AHRI (Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute) certificate to receive a rebate. Limit of two rebates per member household per life of the rebated equipment.
For more information and the full list of requirements, visit www.seiremc.com/rebates.