Rebate for a new constructed water heater or replacing a gas or electric water heater.
- Rebated equipment must be installed in primary residence.
- Must be a heat pump or hybrid water heater.
- Need to be minimum 40 gallon
- Submission must be within 90 days of installation date.
- Purchase date must be between Jan. 1, 2022, and Dec. 15, 2022.
- The rebated equipment needs to be installed/purchased prior to submission of the application.
There is no incentive for electric resistance tank or tankless water heaters.
All members must complete the Hybrid/Heat Pump Water Heater Rebate application and provide proof of purchase/receipt to receive a rebate. Limit of two rebates per member household per life of the rebated equipment.
Members must submit a completed application and required materials to qualify for any rebate.
For more information and the full list of requirements, visit www.seiremc.com/rebates.