Southeastern Indiana REMC offers a rebate for corded or battery outdoor equipment.
- Lawnmower (minimum of 36 volts)
- String trimmer
- Leaf blower
- Snow blower
- Pressure washer
- Equipment must be purchased new. Reconditioned or refurbished equipment are not eligible.
- Equipment must have a minimum one-year warranty.
- Submission must be within 90 days of purchase date.
- Purchase date must be between Jan. 1, 2022, and Dec. 15, 2022.
- The rebated equipment needs to be installed/purchased prior to submission of the application.
All members must complete the electric outdoor equipment rebate application and provide proof of purchase to receive a rebate. Limit one rebate per member household per year.
Rebates for qualifying purchase are the lesser of $50 or 50% of purchase price. The cooperative has the right to deny rebate if terms and conditions are not met.
For more information and the full list of requirements, visit www.seiremc.com/rebates.