What is it? Come and spend the day with your fellow members and cooperative family to vote for your future directors, as well as share a free porkburger lunch, enjoy family-friendly activities and interact with local community organizations. It’s our favorite day of the year, and we hope it becomes yours!
When? Saturday, June 6
TIME: Registration is 10:30 a.m. to noon. Picnic continues until 1 p.m.
Where? Noble REMC headquarters, 300 E. Weber Road, Albion
Events, displays and giveaways:
- $10 energy credit on your bill for registering
- Attendance gift for members
- Director elections: Districts 4, 5 and 9
- Clowns, balloon animals and face painting
- Porkburgers, hot dogs, chips and ice cream
- Noble REMC programs/displays
- Community organizations
- Bounce houses
- Exotic animal exhibit
- Entertainment: The Time Travelers