- Cannelton Volunteer Fire Dept. was awarded $2,000 to purchase a HydroVent nozzle (hydraulic ventilation and suppression tool).
- New Boston Volunteer Fire Department was awarded $1,808 to purchase four new pagers.
- Spencer County EMA was awarded $2,933.35 to purchase first aid kits for each law enforcement officer in active shooter situations.
- Fulda Sportsman Club was awarded $2,000 to replace and install new LED lighting.
- St. Meinrad Chamber of Commerce was awarded $2,600 to replace picnic tables at the town park.
- Perry Central Yearbook Staff/PC Community School Corp. was awarded $2,500 to purchase camera equipment for the yearbook staff.
- Leadership Spencer County was awarded $350 to support a program sponsorship (food, supplies, speakers, executive director stipend, rent, etc).
- Special Olympics was awarded $800 to purchase two track award stands.
- Perry County 4-H Fairgrounds Committee was awarded $2,500 to install handrails on new concrete steps that lead to main arena.
Deadline for the next round of Operation Round Up grants is Feb. 15. Get more information and an application at www.sinpwr.com.