What you need:
- 1 pencil
- 1 removable pencil eraser
- 1 hot glue gun and glue
- 1 (1-inch) pom pom
- 1 pipe cleaner
- 1 pair of scissors
- Googly eye(s)
What to do:
- Place a removable pencil eraser on a pencil.
- Using a low-temperature hot glue gun, apply glue to one side of removable pencil eraser.
- Quickly press and hold on center of 1-inch pom pom.
- Cut pipe cleaner into two pieces, each about 2 inches in length.
- Curl the ends of both pipe cleaner pieces with your fingers.
- Glue the straight ends of pipe cleaner pieces to the pom pom above the removable eraser.
- Flip over the pencil topper to glue the eye(s) onto the monster.
BE CAREFUL: Ask a parent or older sibling to help with the hot glue gun. Even if it’s on the low-temperature setting, the glue can still burn you!