Once you have your director election packet, you can vote online or mail in your ballot.
Voting by mail
- Mark your selections by completely filling in the box next to your choice.
- Do not mail to the Marshall County REMC office.
- Detach and place into the enclosed return envelope. Mail to Survey & Ballot Systems, 7653 Anagram Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Envelopes must be received no later than April 1. Please allow sufficient time for delivery.
- To access the login page of the official 2022 Marshall County REMC election, please type directvote.net/MCREMC into the address bar located at the top of your internet screen.
- Your Member Number and Election Passcode will be provided in your director election packet. Use both of these numbers to login.
- Once registered, follow the online voting instructions.
- Online voting began March 2, 2022, and ends 10:59 p.m. ET, April 1, 2022.
- Do not mail your ballot if you plan to vote online.
If you have problems voting online, please email email@example.com.