Kankakee Valley REMC recently recognized employees and a director for milestone years of safety and service during an event at Old Town Banquet Center in Valparaiso. The following employees and director received honors:
- Denise Cultice, customer service representative, celebrated 10 years of safety and service.
- Angie Swanson, accounts payable, received a 15-year service and safety award.
- Scott Sikora, journeyman lineman, was recognized for 15 years of safety.
- Susan Thompson, customer service representative, was honored for 25 years of safety and service.
- Otto Werner, District 3 board director, received a 25-year service award.
“It is an honor to work with these talented and hardworking people. The success of our organization is due to our great employees and their strong commitment to the membership and our mission — to exceed the expectations of our members,” stated Dennis Weiss, CEO of Kankakee Valley REMC.