Looking to replace a water heater in your current home or install one in a newly constructed house?
Noble REMC should be your first stop.
As a member, you receive multiple benefits in the form of free equipment, reimbursements and discounts, if purchased through the co-op.
Replacing an existing water heater
Those replacing their water heaters can purchase them at cost from us for:
- 50-gallon water heater — $340
- 50-gallon heat pump water heater — $1,220 (This is also eligible for a $400 Power Moves® rebate.)
New home installation
For a new home needing one water heater:
- 50-gallon water heater — FREE
- Heat pump water heater from Noble REMC — $150 credit (This is also eligible for a $400 Power Moves rebate.)
- Any size water heater, purchased elsewhere — $340 credit
- For a new home needing two 50-gallon water heaters:
- First water heater — FREE
- Second water heater — $340
- First water heater purchased elsewhere -— $340 credit
- Reimbursements for installation and service:
- Electric Replacement Installation Allowance: $50
- Gas Replacement Installation Allowance: $100
- Annual Service Reimbursement (parts from us are no charge): $85
- Must be done by a qualified plumber or electrician.
- Member pays the invoice and brings us a copy for reimbursement, which will be delivered in the form of a check.
For more information and options pertaining to our water heater program, contact our office at 800-933-7362 or visit us online at nobleremc.com.