What you need:
- Craft glue or a low-temperature hot glue gun
- Two white pom poms (We used a 1.5-inch and a 2.5-inch pom pom for each snowman.)
- Assorted beads
- One pipe cleaner
What to do:
- Glue the smaller pom pom on top of the larger pom pom.
- Decorate your snowman with glue and assorted beads for eyes, a nose and buttons.
- To secure the twig arms, place a large amount of glue onto the end of each twig. Place and hold onto the pom pom until it stays in place or the hot glue has dried.
- Create a cute pair of ear muffs for your snowman by forming a U shape in the middle of your pipe cleaner. Fit the U to your snowman’s head and roll the ends of the pipe cleaners into circles.
- Glue the ear muffs to the top of the snowman’s head.
- If you’re using hot glue, wait until the glue has hardened and remove all of the hot glue strings.