Here are some simple, yet creative ways to honor and spend time with your grandparents.
- Share a meal together or go on a simple outing for ice cream or coffee.
- Spend time looking at old photos with your grandparents. Listen to stories from their past.
- Interview your grandparents. They are a wealth of knowledge, history and information. See if there is a skill or a hobby they can teach you.
- Make a handmade card for them or write them a letter if they live far away. Parents of young children can write a simple note and have the kids decorate it with stickers, stamps or crayons.
- Bring your grandparents fresh flowers to brighten their day or take them with you to a you-pick flower farm.
- Do a mini photo shoot and creatively display the pictures to help you both remember your time together.