The prepaid electric service (PES) from Clark County REMC allows you to choose how much and how often you want to pay before you use the electricity.
With PES, YOU pay for electricity in advance, how and when you choose. Purchasing electricity before you use it allows you to control your budget and pay how much you want, when you want. With PES, there are no security deposits or late fees. Instead of a monthly billing statement, your use and balance are calculated daily. Track your use by phone or online using SmartHub at theremc.smarthub.coop.
What are the benefits of enrolling?
More payment flexibility – pay in advance how much and how often as is convenient.
- No due dates.
- No penalties for paying late.
- No fees for reconnecting service.
- No security deposits and any existing deposit can be applied immediately to your account.
- Current balances can be moved into a prepaid arrangement. Pre-paid arrangements are paid using 50 percent of future payments to your account.
- Reminders are sent when the prepaid balance is low.
Need more information?
Contact a member service specialist to find out if Prepaid Electric Service is the right choice for you. Members interested in monitoring and lowering their electricity use would benefit from Prepaid Electric Service. Contact our office during business hours Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., at 812-246-3316 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .