Your old fridge or freezer can use up to four times the energy of newer models. Here’s a plan: Let us recycle it. We’ll haul it away for free, you’ll get $50 and save up to $150 a year in energy costs. It’s a retirement plan that really pays.
- Must be a non-commercial unit
- Must be empty and waterlines disconnected at the time of pickup.
- Must be plugged in and working (the compressor is running) at the time of pickup.
- Must be of qualifying size between 10-30 cubic feet, utilizing inside measurements.
- Must have a clear pathway for access and removal of the unit.
Other things to note:
- The member must remove any doors or physical impendences that prevent removal of the appliances before the time of pickup.
- Must be located on a first or secondary story (basement is also permissible).
- Member must be home during the pickup of the appliance.
Call 812-246-3316 or send us an email with completed details.