If you would like to figure your electric bill (to compare to the one Kankakee Valley REMC sends you), here’s how:
- Track the kilowatt-hours you used on your meter for the month (or use the amount shown on your bill — they should be about the same).
- Multiply your kWh by the energy charges rate shown below in Line A. (This is the KVREMC’s residential rate; it stays the same each month.)
- Multiply your kWh by the power cost adjustment rate in Line B. (This is a factor KVREMC pays for power; it may vary from month to month.)
- Add the amounts from above to the facilities charge (Line C).
(This charge is the same each month.)
- Add 7 percent Indiana sales tax to get your total amount due.
Monthly Rate Schedule A (Residential):
A. Energy charges (all kWh per month) $0.09142 per kWh
B. Power cost adjustment tracking factor for July $0.004371 per kWh*
C. Facilities charge $30 per month