It’s easy to understand why the POWER MOVES® commercial lighting programs have been so popular among businesses and those who are in charge of lighting at their company. Lighting is one of your most — pardon the pun — visible business expenses, and one you probably interact with on a daily basis. But you might be overlooking other opportunities to take advantage of POWER MOVES incentives for your business.
What kind of business incentives do we mean? Well, they can include things like upgrades or replacement units for your heating and cooling systems, heat pumps and more. If you find yourself needing frequent repairs on your old equipment, it’s probably well past time you get it replaced.
Check out some of the incentives your electric cooperative offers for these systems:
- Compressed air – No-loss condensate drain — $100/drain
- Chillers — $25-$40/ton
- Commercial A/C — $60-$75/ton
- Commercial air-source heat pumps — $60-$75/ton
- Ground-source heat pump — up to $750/ton
- Packaged terminal heat pump — $50/ton
- VFD on chilled water pump, heated water pumps or HVAC fans — $100/HP
- Refrigeration door/frame heater control — $50/door
- Outside air economizer with dual-enthalpy sensors — $150/unit
- Compressed air – Air entraining nozzles — $5/nozzle
- Compressed air – VFD screw air compressor — $50/HP (up to 49 HP)
- Lighting and controls
These incentives, coupled with the improved energy efficiency you’ll see after installing replacement units or upgrades, can lead to big savings for your company. And, when you are more efficient with your energy use, the entire co-op saves, because it delays or reduces the need to build another power plant.
While these are our most popular business incentives, we actually have over 250 ways your business can save! There is bound to be an energy-saving option for you. How do you know which incentives are applicable to your business? Contact the energy advisor at your electric co-op, look at your co-op’s website, or check out www.PowerMoves.com today.