It’s a good day when we get to honor a group of our employees and directors for their longstanding service to Noble REMC.
We honored their accomplishments earlier this year with a service awards dinner and celebration. Noble REMC is fortunate to have such dedicated individuals working to provide the best service to our members, each and every day.
Those celebrating milestones in their career were:
- Ray Burns, right-of-way foreman, 20 years
- Rob Hauck, line foreman, 15 years
- Jeff Houser, journeyman lineman, 15 years
- Doug Burnworth, board director, 15 years
- Kenny Kill, system engineer, five years
The cooperative is only successful because of employees and directors like them, those who know the meaning of hard work, cooperation and also a bit of fun. We’re grateful for their service to our members and the cooperative!