Every month in this new section, we’ll tell you where our maintenance and construction crews will be and what they will be doing.
Clearing tree and overgrown vegetation is vital to providing safe, reliable power to our member-consumers.
We clear certain area, known as rights-of-way, to:
- Keep power lines clear of tree limbs
- Restore power outages more quickly
- Keep crews and members of our community safe
- Reduce unexpected costs for repairs
You will see our contract tree trimming crews in the following areas:
- Porter County: Jackson, Pine and Washington townships
- Starke County: Center, Washington, California and North Bend townships