Are you owed patronage capital?

Posted on Feb 27 2019 in Noble REMC

Noble REMC makes sure we do everything we can to deliver money back to all of our members who are due their share. That’s why we’ve posted a list of names to our website for members, or former members, to check if they have unclaimed patronage checks.

Several names on the list are former members for whom we have no current address. Others are current members who neglected to cash their check from the previous two years.

The list of members who have unclaimed patronage capital checks can be found easily online at At the top of the home screen, hover your cursor over “About Us,” click on “Your Cooperative,” and then scroll down to the “Patronage Capital” subhead. After clicking on the link to the list, look through the names, and if your name is there, please call our office and let us know.

Noble REMC attempts to return patronage for two years. Following those two years, the unclaimed patronage is returned to the cooperative.

If you have any questions about patronage capital or a patronage capital check, contact Noble REMC at 800-933-7362.