Noble REMC is encouraged by the continued recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, but we also must consider the health and safety of our members when making decisions. Since we’re unable to predict what the next few months may hold, the Noble REMC Annual Meeting will be held virtually again this year.
The meeting can be viewed live on our Facebook page, beginning at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, June 5. You’ll learn about the state of the cooperative, as well as the results of the board of directors’ election — all while spending time with some friendly faces.
How to attend
- Grab a cup of coffee and your mobile device, laptop or desktop computer the morning of Saturday, June 5, and get cozy. The meeting will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Open your web browser or app and visit facebook.com/nobleremc.
- If you get a prompt to log in but don’t have an account, simply press “Not Now” to continue.
- Watch the brief meeting — broadcast on our page — to learn about the state of the co-op from our CEO, as well as several board members.
- Don’t forget to interact with us through comments, reactions, and more!
Board of directors’ election process
With the meeting being held online, we’re unable to host our election in person, as we normally would during our picnic. We will be once again holding our election by mail, and you should receive your ballot at your home in the weeks leading up to the annual meeting.
New this year will be the opportunity to win prizes for your participation in the election process! Those who return their ballot to the cooperative in time to be counted will have their name put into a drawing for a variety of prizes. Winners will be announced during the annual meeting broadcast.