Miami-Cass REMC continues to support the 4-H Electric program in Miami and Cass counties. There were great projects this year and we are proud of the accomplishments of this year’s participants. There were 20 entries in Miami County and 16 entries in Cass County.
Fair judging took place on June 18 in Miami County and June 25 in Cass County. Judges for Miami County included Emily Howard, Marshall County REMC; Kenny Eggleston, Marshall County REMC; Garrett Keiser, Heartland REMC; Kyle Perkins, Fulton County REMC; and Mike Barron and Shadd McLochlen of Miami-Cass REMC. Judges for Cass County included T.J. Garner and Kyle Perkins, Fulton County REMC; and Emily Howard and Kenny Eggleston, Marshall County REMC.
Great job to all who entered projects. We hope to see all of these 4-H Electric members back in the program next year.
Miami County winners
- Division I: Micah Cunningham champion; Hayden Soldi, reserve champion
- Division II: Anna Lorenz, champion
- Division III: Jaxon Jimenez, champion; Marissa Roush, reserve champion
- Division IV: James Richardson, champion
- Division V: Cameron Metcalf, champion; Cali France, reserve champion
- Overall Grand Champion: James Richardson
Cass County winners
- Division I: Austin Hubenthal, champion
- Division II: Benjamin Adams, champion; Samuel Vanderburg, reserve champion
- Division III: Nathan Hubenthal, champion
- Division IV: Jason Gluth, champion; Rylee Miller, reserve champion
- Division V: Jeffrey Mills, champion; Brenden Harrison, reserve champion
- Judges Award: Benjamin Adams
Congratulations to those who participated and exhibited their projects at the county level.